Who are we?
The Marketing Plot is a limited company registered in the United Kingdom under company number 14658920.
Personal data we collect about you
- Identity data (your first and last name, job role) received by you
- Contact data (your email address) received by you
- Financial data (where you provide this over The Marketing Plot website to purchase our services such as a Notion template or consultancy call) received by you or a third party payment provider, Stripe
- Marketing and communication data (your email address if you subscribe to a newsletter) received by you
- Technical data (Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone settings and generic location, browser plug-in types) received by you via cookies and other similar technologies
- Usage data (information about how you use our website and services) received by you via cookies and other similar technologies
How your personal data is used
We may use personal information to provide and improve our services, communicate with users, market and advertise our products and services, and analyse website usage. We may also use non-personal information to track website usage patterns and improve our website's functionality.
Under data protection law, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data, as below:
- The right of access (obtaining a copy of your data)
- The right to rectification (correcting your data)The right to erasure (deleting your data)
- The right to restrict processing (to stop use of your data for a time limited period)
- The right to data portability (to move your data to another organisation)
- The right to object(to object to our use of your data)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (to know if and how we use any technology to make decisions about you)
There are some limited exemptions to these rights, so they may not apply in every scenario. If we cannot fulfil your request, we will provide you with information why.
If you wish to make a request in relation to any of these rights, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website uses small text files, called cookies, which are stored on your device when you access and use certain features of our website. As cookies are unique, we can use them to distinguish you from other users for the purposes described above.
There are different types of cookies, such as those which are necessary which help the Website run properly. We do not need your consent for necessary cookies. For other types of cookies, such those that allow us to understand how visitors use our website (performance cookies), those which provide metrics on how users interact with the website such as number of visitors (analytics cookies) and advertise which help tailor adverts to you (marketing cookies).
The website is developed using the Webflow platform and uses the following cookies:
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from our users. We use industry-standard security measures to safeguard personal information. However, no security measures are foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to us over the internet.